Amazing Benefits of Neem And Its Application in Daily Lives
Neem is one of the most powerful and beneficial herbs recognized by our Ayurveda Science. Neem (Azadirachta Indica) is a type of evergreen tree native to India. In Sanskrit, it is denoted as ‘sarvaroganivarini’ which means ‘the curer of all ailments. Almost every part of the tree including leaf, twig, bark, root, fruits, etc. has been used for the treatment of inflammation, infections, fever, skin diseases, and dental disorders. It is suggested to be an antibacterial, antiviral and anticancer agent with many other such medicinal and healing properties.
We Indians have not forgotten the value of Ayurveda but we have failed to understand and use this knowledge in our practical lives. Today let us learn more about its most favorite herb, Neem, and try to heal our body, mind, and soul by its application.
Health Benefits of Neem
It is quite uncommon not to see a neem tree in our Indian home or neighborhood. Interestingly, do you know neem contains over 130 different types of biological compounds that play an important role in treating different problems related to skin, hair, and our whole body?
Let us find out about the numerous benefits and uses of Neem.
Neem For Skin Care
Acne treatment: Neem leaves have medicinal properties which work like a wonder on skin infections, burns, and any kind of skin problems. Neem has an anti-inflammatory property that fights acne-causing germs and thus helps in reducing acne. Azadirachta Indica also helps reduce skin blemishes
Makes you look younger: Neem contains antioxidant properties that help protect the skin from harmful UV rays, pollution, and other environmental factors. The vitamins and fatty acids found in neem help to improve and maintain the elasticity of the skin, reduce wrinkles and fine lines. Hence, the use of neem can make your skin look rejuvenated and youthful
Treat infections and wounds: Neem leaves can be very effective in the treatment of infections, wounds, or burn marks. Its antiseptic properties, anti-fungal, and anti-bacterial properties keep the harmful bacteria and fungi at bay and heal your skin from any kind of infection
Exfoliate Skin: Neem exfoliates and detoxifies the skin. It helps remove dead cells from the surface of the skin and prevents the growth of blemishes. Being a rich source of Vitamin E, it helps to repair damaged skin cells.
Neem For Dental Care
- Neem fights germs and bacteria: Neem Wood acts as a natural antibacterial agent. Due to its antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antifungal properties, Neem can be used to keep away dental infections and diseases
- Effective against plaque formation and gum infections: Because of our eating habits today, the chance of developing bacteria is high. Neem Extracts helps to reduce bacteria development, stop its growth, and keeps your mouth clean and safe. Therefore, there is no chance of plaque formation when you include neem in your oral care routine
- Strengths teeth and gums: It is a proven fact that Neem strengthens the gums and provides a stronghold for your teeth. It also prevents gum bleeding and gives healthy gums
- Whitens Teeth: Neem is one of the most natural and herbal ingredients. It helps to whiten teeth and removes the yellowish layer that no one wants to have
- Provides Fresh Breath: Neem not only cleanses your mouth but also leaves a fresh odor while removing the bad odor. So for a brighter smile, include neem in your daily oral care routine.
- Treats Dandruff: Today we can see that Neem is extensively used in shampoos and conditioners. Neem is known for its bacteria-killing properties because it helps eliminate dandruff and strengthens your hair.
- Stimulates hair growth and reduces hair fall: Often used in natural shampoos and hair masks, the herb stimulates hair growth and reduces hair fall. Neem has regenerative properties that stimulate hair follicle growth and function. It also helps in countering hair thinning caused by pollution, stress, or medication.
- Strong & Shinier Hair: Exfoliating properties of Neem helps to remove dead cells from the scalp and make hair follicles grow stronger. It nourishes and conditions the roots, making them stronger and shinier
Neem For Increasing Immunity
Neem contains magical properties of being anti-bacterial and anti-fungal. It helps boost your immune system while cooling down your body internally. Its blood-purifying properties help clear toxins and impurities from the blood leaving you with a strengthened immune system. Consumption of Neem capsules can help prevent high fever, malaria, viral flu, dengue, and other infectious diseases.
So now we understand how relevant and useful this Ayurveda Herb can be for our healthy living. Let us explore some ways through which we can incorporate it into our daily lives.
We can see a large variety of hair combs available in the market. But which one will be most useful and non-harmful for us? Well, the solution to most of your hair problems lies in Neem Wood Combs. With Neem wood, these combs provide multiple benefits to your hair, scalp, and planet. With the useful properties of medicinal herbs, these wood combs will help promote a good hair life and hair quality.
- Distributes oil evenly and nourishes the scalp.
- Wooden Combs make de-tangling easier and prevents breakage.
- Encourages hair growth by enhancing the blood flow to your scalp.
- Causes no hair damage as it is gentle on hair and scalp and prevents static hair like plastic combs.
- Wooden Combs are easier to handle while plastic combs may slip from your hand while combing your hair.
- Suitable for all hair types and age groups.
The US National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health called Neem “Herbal Panacea in Dentistry”. Indian Ancestors used Neem Barks and Twigs to brush their teeth when Toothbrushes were not there. Today, Neem Wood Toothbrushes and Tongue Cleaners are available in the market that is completely natural and inspired by the goodness of Indian Ayurveda.
- Reduces tooth staining/whitens teeth.
- Aids in the Reduction of Bad Breath.
- Makes an Eco-friendly & Sustainable choice.
- Kills Bacteria and prevents Plaque.
In recent times, people have started focusing on oral health care and investing in healthy toothbrushes that give them stronger and healthier teeth. Switch to Neem Oral Care Products Now!
There are much other skin care and hair care products available today. Neem Oils, Lotions, Shampoos, and other beauty range products that provide you with the benefit of Herbal Neem Plant. Neem Capsules promote healthy skin and also maintains a good digestive system. Anti-aging neem products help boost immunity and fight disease-causing germs and bacteria.
Why use chemical-based products when we have our own Natural Hero? Don’t go for toxic products as they are not safe for your skin, hair, and body. Use only genuine and nature-based products to keep yourself away from any harm.