Ultrasoft Bamboo Towel Set of 3
Enable Nature provides you with silky soft luxurious bath linen crafted for a rich bathroom experience. Thus overall material is a blend of 70% Bamboo and 30% cotton. Bamboo fiber is crowned as “Fiber Queen” and bamboo towel as “Towel Queen”.
Enable Nature’s Bamboo towels are woven of natural bamboo fiber with a lot of inherent excellent features such as:
- Soft and smooth: Bamboo towels not only feel soft initially, but they also stay smooth after wash. The bamboo towel is Ultrasoft and ultrasmooth.
- Antibacterial: Bamboo towels minimize the risks of having allergic reactions. Towels are the home to many types of bacteria. Bamboo has the antibacterial property. Bamboo towels also protect the skin from the sun and absorb moisture, so these towels don’t cause skin irritation. Bamboo is the Best Available material to make towels.
- Bamboo Stays Cleaner: One of the most amazing properties of bamboo itself is that it has antimicrobial properties referred to as “Bamboo Kun”. These natural antimicrobial bio-agents make help reduce bacteria that thrive on clothing and other materials as well as on the human skin.
- Absorbing Moisture: The fabric absorbs up to 40 percent as much water as regular cotton towels. Moreover, they are known as quick-dry towels.
- Suit people with allergies: The Bamboo fabric has many benefits for people who suffer from allergies. As an antimicrobial material that keeps your body temperature, Bamboo towels minimize the risks of having allergic reactions. They also protect the skin from the sun and absorb moisture, so these towels don’t cause skin irritation.
- Easy care: bamboo towels do not wrinkle and are the machine and hand washable both in cool water. These Towels need very little care. these towels are the best choice, one man can get.
- Stronger than Cotton: It’s no secret that bamboo is one of the strongest and most affordable fabrics to wear, sleep in or just cozy up against. Whether you are talking about a shirt or pants, or bed sheets or socks or towels, bamboo will outlast cotton in keeping shape, strength, and durability three times over when cared for properly. The care methods are simple and efficient and don’t require any special methodology. Bamboo materials also require less washing than most cotton which also plays a part in the life cycle of a product. On top of this, the bamboo fibers require less dye than cotton for coloration and are noted to keep their bright colors significantly longer.
- Thermo Regulating: Essentially, bamboo fibers act to maintain a regular temperature. The bamboo towels will allow the body to stay cool in the summer and maintain warmth in the winter providing you comfort in all times.
- Breathable: Bamboo absorbs the body sweat 4 times faster than cotton does, and evaporates it 20% faster than cotton does. These towels are more Breathable than any other towel. This means that the material effectively wicks moisture away from the skin and keeps a pleasantly dry body.
One Bamboo Towel Set Includes:
- Bath Towel – 75*150
- Hand Towel – 35*70
- Face Towel – 35*35
(Size is Centimeters)
Maintenance of Bamboo Towels:
- When your gorgeous new towels arrive, wash them before their first use. This tightens their weave structure and will reduce snagging throughout their lifetime.
- The machine washes your towels separately in normal water on the gentle cycle using a mild detergent.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softeners as they are not needed or recommended.
Apart from being strong, Bamboo is versatile enough to be used for making anything because of its flexibility. It is a sustainable and healthy choice, we as producers have made for the quality lifestyle of our customers and our planet.