Based on scientific evidence, the trace of copper metal in the human body will help it to function more effectively. Water tore in Copper Bottle with Copper elements tends to poses antimicrobial and antibacterial properties that detoxify our body and have a positive impact on our immune and digestive systems.
- Copper is known for its anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- It helps the human body break down fat and aid in weight loss
- Copper has very strong anti-oxidant and cell forming properties that slows down Aging Process
- Water stored in a copper vessel will also become natural alkaline water, which is believed to help balance your body’s pH levels
- Drinking water from Copper Bottle cleanses and detox your stomach, regulates the working of various organs
- Fill the copper bottle with water that is at room temperature overnight and consume it early morning.
- Do not store anything other than water in copper bottle not even dairy products.
- To clean the copper bottle just squeeze half a lemon into the bottle, add 1 tablespoon of salt and 1/2 a cup of water to it. Shake it thoroughly
- Don’t worry if you see Copper Bottle getting tarnished or oxidized over time, as this is completely natural for Copper products. Simply rub lemon and baking soda to clean it