Ayurvedic Pure Copper Tongue Cleaner
Scraping the tongue daily removes any build-up on the tongue. Copper Tongue Cleaner easily removes the bad bacteria & provides important enzymes that are needed for the healthy microbes in the mouth to survive. From an Ayurveda perspective, by removing this coating you improve your ability to taste your food, which makes it more satisfying.
COPPER TONGUE CLEANER
Scraping the tongue using Enable Nature’s Ayurveda Copper Tongue Cleaner will help remove any build-up on the tongue. From an Ayurveda perspective, by removing this coating you improve your ability to taste your food, which makes it more satisfying. Our Copper Tongue Scraper easily removes the bad bacteria & provides important enzymes that are needed for the healthy microbes in the mouth to survive.
We need to understand that Oral health is one of the main gateways between our mind/body and the environment. Therefore, maintaining our oral health is critical to general well-being. But we humans often overlook this truth recommended by Ayurveda. By using our Copper Tongue Cleaner, you will add benefits not only to your oral health but also improve your overall physical, mental, and spiritual health.
HOW IS TONGUE SCRAPPING BENEFICIAL?
Modern research confirms that tongue cleaning is the best way to eradicate bacteria that cause bad breath. Daily practice of Tongue Scrapping in the morning will help remove ama(toxins) accumulated in our mouth during the night. Removal of bacteria or dead cells means removal of negativities and bringing in freshness.
Enable Nature recommends cleaning of Tongue every day due to the following reasons:
- Maintains oral hygiene and fresh breath: by removing harmful bacteria
- Reinforces immunity: the mouth is one of the body’s first lines of defense
- Enhances sense of taste: by removing bacteria covering taste buds
- Improves digestion: by activating saliva
- Improve the appearance of your tongue: scrapping will remove the buildup of white, coated appearance over the tongue
- Life-changing: because small changes lead to big shifts in your wellbeing
WHY ONLY COPPER TONGUE CLEANER?
According to Indian traditions and Ayurvedic literature, tongue scrapers should be made of copper, silver, gold, tin, or brass. So why only Copper? Well, Copper is far more feasible and affordable than gold and silver tongue cleaners. It has been used by our ancestors for centuries because of its bacteria-resistant property which makes it a perfect caretaker for our tongue cleaning.
Copper might be the best metal for making tongue scrapers. That is because it targets only bad bacteria while leaving good bacteria to thrive. Copper Tongue Scrapper also stimulates the digestive tract and helps your body absorb the nutrients. Plus it makes a sustainable choice that allows you to enjoy holistic oral health!
Enable Nature offers you U-shaped Copper Tongue Cleaner featuring a sleek design for effortless cleaning. Made of pure copper, our tongue cleaner will set you for Ayurvedic Oral Care Routine.
- A wide scraping edge allows you to scrape the entire tongue width with a single stroke and provides the scrapper with the desired strength
- Thicker edges act as a safety measure preventing injuries and giving a smooth cleaning experience
- Enable Nature’s Ayurveda Copper tongue scraper comes with flexible holding edges so that you can customize the coverage and clean the entire tongue efficiently
Highly effective and advanced design enables Comfortable and easy grip for smooth tongue cleaning experience.
HOW TO USE COPPER TONGUE SCRAPPER?
Make tongue scrapping the next thing after you brush your teeth in the morning. Using our U-shaped Tongue Scrapper, gently scrape the tongue back to the front. Repeat it 6-8 times, rinsing the scraper after every pass.
For effective results, it is best to use the copper tongue cleaner at least twice a day, along with a healthy oral care routine.
CARING OF COPPER TONGUE CLEANER
Good things take a good amount of care to stay impactful. When cared for correctly, your copper tongue scraper will last a lifetime.
- To clean the copper tongue cleaner, rub the scrapper using a lemon slice dipped in salt. Rinse it and dry it up with a soft cloth.
- Alternatively, Clean it using vinegar and salt dipped in boiling water. Place the scrapper in the container for 10-15 minutes. Afterward, rinse with clean water and polish up with a clean, soft, dry cloth.
We all know that we are what we eat and that will definitely impact our skin. Tongue scraping is a great way to maintain fresh, healthy skin. Scraping removes bad bacteria and toxins that accumulate in the mouth, improves digestive health and immunity.