Do you face the problem of acnes and pimples? Do you wish to have a young and glowing skin? Then
Enable Nature’s Kansa Wand is all what you need!
Enable Nature’s Kansa Wand is a traditional healing & massaging tool rooted in Ayurvedic medicine.
Its healing power of the wand lies in the Ayurveda’s historical, golden metal it is made of –
Kansa! Using it with a face serum will give your skin immense benefits.
- Made of Kansa Metal and handle of Teak Wood
- Promotes vitality and young-looking skin
- Encourages the removal of built-up toxin in the body
- Provides muscle comfort and reduce facial tension & stress
- Supports a healthy cycle of deep, restful sleep
Free shipping on orders over ₹299!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
The Kansa Wand is quickly growing in popularity because of its ability to provide a toned look, instantly. Our Kansa Wand is a Powerful tool of Ayurveda for healthy and glowing skin. It is a dome-shaped face massaging tool that is designed to stimulate blood circulation.
- This Ayurveda inspired tool contains purifying metal that removes built-up toxins and gives a clear skin
- Kansa has alkaline properties that help in balancing the pH level of our skin
- Massaging on regular basis will Nourish and revitalize the skin
- Helps to calm the mind, improve mental clarity & removes Stress
- Offers a natural facelift and tones facial muscles and makes you look younger
- First of all, apply a serum or oil to the face and massage it in.
- Then, take the wand and start moving it in circular motions around the eye sockets, taking it across the forehead and then across the jaw area in upper strokes
- Use deep, slow, and firm but gentle sweeping strokes from the center of the face outwards to stimulate, lift, and tone skin
- If you see a greyness appear on the skin, it only means that the Kansa is working. It reflects a chemical reaction between the metal and the acid content on the skin as it heals
- When you first receive your Kansa Wand, we suggest washing it with a chemical-free soap or Clay (Fullers Earth) Paste. Gently towel dry and begin use.
- After every use, apply a few drops of tea tree oil on a dry cloth and rub it over the wand to help sterilize it.
- Rinse in cold water and dry.