The Kansa Wand is quickly growing in popularity because of its ability to provide a toned look, instantly. Our Kansa Wand is a Powerful tool of Ayurveda for healthy and glowing skin. It is a dome-shaped face massaging tool that is designed to stimulate blood circulation.
- This Ayurveda inspired tool contains purifying metal that removes built-up toxins and gives a clear skin
- Kansa has alkaline properties that help in balancing the pH level of our skin
- Massaging on regular basis will Nourish and revitalize the skin
- Helps to calm the mind, improve mental clarity & removes Stress
- Offers a natural facelift and tones facial muscles and makes you look younger
- First of all, apply a serum or oil to the face and massage it in.
- Then, take the wand and start moving it in circular motions around the eye sockets, taking it across the forehead and then across the jaw area in upper strokes
- Use deep, slow, and firm but gentle sweeping strokes from the center of the face outwards to stimulate, lift, and tone skin
- If you see a greyness appear on the skin, it only means that the Kansa is working. It reflects a chemical reaction between the metal and the acid content on the skin as it heals
- When you first receive your Kansa Wand, we suggest washing it with a chemical-free soap or Clay (Fullers Earth) Paste. Gently towel dry and begin use.
- After every use, apply a few drops of tea tree oil on a dry cloth and rub it over the wand to help sterilize it.
- Rinse in cold water and dry.