Kids Copper Tongue Cleaner
Scraping the tongue using Enable Nature’s Ayurveda Copper Tongue Cleaner will help remove any build-up on the tongue. From an Ayurveda perspective, by removing this coating you improve your ability to taste your food, which makes it more satisfying. By using our Copper Tongue Cleaner, you will add benefits not only to your oral health but also improve your overall physical, mental, and spiritual health.
- Made of 100% Pure Copper
- Maintains oral hygiene and fresh breath
- Enhances sense of taste
- Improves digestion
- Provides wide scraping area with thick, flexible edges
Free shipping on orders over ₹299!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Enable Nature offers you U-shaped Copper Tongue Cleaner featuring a sleek design for effortless cleaning. Made of pure copper, our tongue cleaner will set you for Ayurvedic Oral Care Routine. Our Copper Tongue Scraper easily removes the bad bacteria & provides important enzymes that are needed for the healthy microbes in the mouth to survive.
- Maintains oral hygiene and fresh breath: by removing harmful bacteria
- Reinforces immunity: the mouth is one of the body’s first lines of defense
- Enhances sense of taste: by removing bacteria covering taste buds
- Improves digestion: by activating saliva
- Improve the appearance of your tongue: scrapping will remove the buildup of white, coated appearance over the tongue
- Life-changing: because small changes lead to big shifts in your wellbeing
- Wide scraping edge: allows you to scrape the entire tongue width with a single stroke and provides the scrapper with the desired strength
- Make tongue scrapping the next thing after you brush your teeth in the morning. Using our U-shaped Tongue Scrapper, gently scrape the tongue back to front. Repeat it 6-8 times, rinsing the scraper after every pass.
- For effective results, it is best to use the copper tongue cleaner at least twice a day, along with a healthy oral care routine.
- To clean the copper tongue cleaner, rub the scrapper using a lemon slice dipped in salt. Rinse it and dry it up with a soft cloth.
- Alternatively, clean it using vinegar and salt dipped in boiling water. Place the scrapper in the container for 10-15 minutes. Afterward, rinse with clean water and polish up with a clean, soft, dry cloth.