Premium Beard Comb Moustache Shape
Enable Nature brings you exclusively designed Wooden Comb for Beard. Made of Indian Rosewood or Sheesham, our Handmade Wooden Beard Comb not only gives you perfect beard look but also helps your beard grow in style. Carefully designed Smooth & Sturdy teeth of our Wooden Beard Comb will stimulate blood circulation and not irritate your skin like the plastic combs.
- Increases blood circulation with gentle massage
- Evenly distributes oil; promotes hair growth
- Enjoy frizz free hairs with no static charge
- Handcrafted & Eco-friendly
- Say bye to Itchiness, Acne or Beard Dandruff
Free shipping on orders over ₹299!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Handmade and beautifully crafted, our Wooden Beard Combs are the perfect beard combs for those
who appreciate functionality, craft, and natural materials. Plastic & Toxic free, Enable Nature’s Beard
Combs will give you a natural beard look without causing any harm to your hair, skin and the planet!
- Wooden combs have wide teeth and they easily glide through your beard hairs, without snagging or breaking them
- Enable Nature’s Beard Combs are designed to give your beard a massaging effect in a gentle manner that will not give you dry & itchy skin
- Sheesham Wood Beard Combs helps your beard to absorb and evenly distribute the natural oils
- Enable Nature’s Wooden Beard Combs does not create the static electricity that plastic combs do
- Our combs are extremely durable and can last a lifetime if well taken care of.
One of the most important step to have an Epic Beard is to Comb it Rightly.
Start combing from the neckline and working your way up to your chin and cheeks moving the comb
upward and outward. This will separate all of the hairs so they appear fuller. Now simply comb the
beard straight down to style your beard just the way you want it.
- To clean the Beard Comb, Dip a clean piece of cloth or a toothbrush in any natural oil (such as olive,coconut or beard oil) and then rub it over your beard comb.
- Keep the Comb away from direct sunlight and water