Handmade Wooden Beard Comb
The Wooden beard comb from Enable Nature is handcrafted and is made from Sheesham Wood. These combs provide you with extremely classic vogue look that compliment your stud personality. Unlike any other beard comb this comb will not be harsh on your skin under the beard as it is made from wood and has extremely smooth finished ends it grooms your beard tenderly.
Wooden Beard Comb
Enable Nature brings you exclusively designed Wooden Comb for Beard. Our Wooden Combs has multiple benefits for the beard and the planet as well. Made of Indian Redwood, our Handmade Wooden Beard Comb not only gives you a perfect beard look but also helps your beard grow in style.
You must have known and invested in beard grooming products like oils, balms, waxes, and washes, but do you know that combing with Enable Nature’s Beard Comb will help you level up your beard game? Carefully designed Smooth & Sturdy teeth of our Wooden Beard Comb will stimulate blood circulation and not irritate your skin like the plastic combs. Keeping in mind the coarse nature of hair, the beard combs are much gentle and beneficial for your beard.
Why you should be Combing your Beard every day?
Combing the beard correctly will not only improve the way your beard feels but will also definitely improve the way you feel. If you have been growing your beard for some time now, you must be facing problems of itchiness, dry skin, acne, or a patchy beard. Regular combing of Beard can save you from these beard issues and make you grow and style your beard the way you want them to be.
- Prevents Ingrown Hairs: Hair growing sideways or curled around under the skin can be quite embarrassing. Combing your beard will help you to align it and ensure that they all grow in the right direction.
- Train your hairs to line up: When you comb your beard regularly you are in fact training it to grow in the direction and style you comb it. Get a fuller and manly beard with combing!
- Keeping Your Mouth Clean: Combing the hair around your mouth will help to reduce all unwanted food particles from getting trapped in the facial hairs. Hygiene and Health are what combing your beard will ensure.
- Moisturize The Beard: Combing your beard after applying a moisturizer will help to distribute the product evenly throughout the hairs. This will keep both your beard and the skin underneath it soft and irritation-free.
Why Enable Nature’s Wooden Beard Comb?
Choosing the right beard Comb is very important as it is a matter of your style and pride. Enable Nature’s Sheesham Wood Beard Comb might help you combat common beard problems that include:
- Slow hair growth
- Dry & Flaky Skin
- Brittle & Weak Hair
- Beard Dandruff
Handmade and beautifully crafted, our Wooden Beard Combs is the perfect beard combs for those who appreciate functionality, craft, and natural materials. Plastic & Toxic free, Enable Nature’s Beard Combs will give you a natural beard look without causing any harm to your hair, skin, and the planet!
- WIDER TEETH, NO BREAKAGE
Wooden combs have wide teeth and they easily glide through your beard hairs, without snagging or breaking them. Our Beard Combs have smooth and sturdy teeth which won’t get stuck in tangles unlike plastic teeth combs
- INCREASES BLOOD CIRCULATION WITH GENTLE MASSAGE
Enable Nature’s Beard Combs are designed to give your beard a massaging effect. It is gentle on your face therefore you will not face the itchy skin problem. Our Beard combs stimulate the hair follicles and increasing blood flow to the area, therefore, promoting hair growth.
- EVEN OIL DISTRIBUTION
Sheesham Wood Beard Combs helps your beard to absorb and evenly distribute the natural oils and other beard products like beard oil, balm and wax. This will not only moisturize your beard from root to tip but will also condition the comb itself and maintain its shelf-life.
- ENJOY FRIZZ FREE HAIRS WITH NO STATIC CHARGE
Enable Nature’s Wooden Beard Combs does not create the static electricity that plastic combs do. So you need not invest in expensive beard products to get your hair frizz-free! Just switch to our Wooden Beard Comb
- HANDCRAFTED & ECO-FRIENDLY
Enable Nature understands and appreciates your beard journey and therefore brings you the best of the handcrafted Beard Combs. Our combs are extremely durable and can last a lifetime if well taken care of. Why choose toxic plastic combs, when you have an eco-friendly alternative available?
What is the right way to Comb your Beard?
One of the most important steps to have an Epic Beard is to Comb it Rightly.
Start combing from the neckline and working your way up to your chin and cheeks moving the comb upward and outward. This will separate all of the hairs so they appear fuller. Now simply comb the beard straight down to style your beard just the way you want it.
Care for Wooden Beard Comb:
To clean Beard Comb:
- Dip a clean piece of cloth or a toothbrush in any natural oil (such as olive, coconut, or beard oil) and then use it to clean your beard comb. Do not use too much oil.
- Let the wooden comb soak up the oil overnight and then clean with a dry cloth the next morning
- Avoid using water to clean the comb as wood doesn’t react well to water and this may cause damage to the hair comb.
- Allow your beard to dry before you comb. Combing it while it’s wet will result in hair loss and reduce the life of the wooden beard comb.