Bamboo Toothbrush ‘C’ Curve With Charcoal Bristles
Enable Nature’s Elegant looking Bamboo Charcoal Toothbrushes are complete eco-friendly dental hygiene choices with biodegradable handles. We also offer Bamboo Toothbrush with Charcoal bristles. Charcoal naturally has antibacterial and antifungal properties that help to fight the build-up of plaque and prevent tooth decay.
Enable Nature offers today’s toothbrush choice for health-conscious men, women, and children.
Enable Nature brings you a Healthy Oral Care Choice in form of Eco-Friendly and Biodegradable Bamboo Toothbrushes. Made of plant-based material- Bamboo, our wooden toothbrushes with Charcoal Bristles do not contain chemical-based plastic. Simply designed to keep eco-friendliness in mind, our Charcoal Bamboo Toothbrushes are organic in nature and the best alternative when one wants to replace plastic toothbrushes with something really healthy.
Why let plastic be the first thing you touch in the morning?
Despite being eco-friendly in nature, our Bamboo Toothbrush contains antibacterial and anti-fungal properties that help to clean your teeth much more effectively. Bristles are bio-based and charcoal-infused which makes your teeth bacteria-free without being harmed. As you glide Enable Nature’s Eco-friendly Toothbrush over teeth, you will experience a soft and smooth touch. Handles of our Wooden Toothbrush are biodegradable, hence will not litter in oceans or landfills for thousands of years. Designed to give you a proper grip, your brushing experience with Enable Nature’s Bamboo Organic Toothbrush is going to be more comfortable and super healthy.
Why Charcoal Bristles?
Activated charcoal’s negatively charged, porous texture helps trap toxins, preventing your body from absorbing them. Charcoal naturally has antibacterial and antifungal properties that help to fight the build-up of plaque and prevent tooth decay. Other benefits include:
- Reduces tooth staining/whitens teeth
- Aids in the Reduction of Bad Breath
- Make a Sustainable choice
- Kills Bacteria and prevents Plaque
What is so Different About Enable Nature’s Bamboo Toothbrush?
By using Enable Nature’s Bamboo Toothbrushes, you can clean your teeth and help to protect the planet, at the same time. Unlike the synthetic, man-made plastic toothbrush, bamboo is a completely natural material that comes straight from the bamboo plant. The bamboo plant is fast-growing, plant-based, and 100% biodegradable. Therefore Enable Nature’s Bamboo Toothbrushes are the sustainable choice for you all.
Bamboo is versatile in terms of the benefits it adds to our Eco-friendly toothbrush.
- Anti-bacterial Toothbrush: Bamboo is naturally antimicrobial. This means that you need not worry about any germs developing on the surface.
- Absorbs plaque: Charcoal has a naturally porous formation and when used in the mouth helps absorb bacteria and debris to effectively clean the teeth and gums.
- Whitens teeth: The activated charcoal in the bristles of the brush absorbs the tannins that bind to your teeth and cause stains. As it removes these through regular brushing your teeth appear whiter as the contaminants that age and darken them are removed.
- Reduces Bad Breath: One common problem that most of the face is that of bad breath. However, our anti-bacterial bamboo toothbrush eradicates the bacteria that create the smell, which results in a more satisfying after-clean feel.
- Make a Sustainable choice: Bamboo used is completely sustainably harvested. It is grown naturally, without any added chemicals or pesticides of any kind.
- Stylish and unique: Bamboo toothbrushes are just beautiful and cool-looking! Surround yourself with so much uniqueness and elegance.
Enable Nature’s Eco-friendly Bamboo Toothbrushes are not only biodegradable in itself but also come in attractive Eco-Friendly Packaging. Recyclable and compostable plastic-free packaging that will not have any negative impact on the environment and lead to zero-wastage.
Caring Of Bamboo Toothbrush
- Don’t Brush Too Hard
There is a common misconception that to clean your teeth properly you need to brush hard. However, brushing too hard and ‘over-brushing can actually damage your gums and the bristles as well. Enable Nature’s Bamboo Toothbrush has soft and flexible bristles that clean your teeth gently without causing any damage
- Let Your Toothbrush Dry Properly After Use
This is the only thing you need to do differently while using a Wooden Toothbrush. Dry both the bristles and handle using a towel and then store it in a dry place in absence of moisture. Using a toothbrush holder will help to store the wooden toothbrush in good condition.
- Change Your Bamboo Toothbrush
Dentists recommend changing your toothbrush every 2-3 months, no matter what it is made of. This will help you maintain good oral hygiene.
However, do you want to give a second life to your Bamboo Toothbrush? Here is how you can do so…
Disposal Of Eco-Friendly Bamboo Toothbrushes
- Upcycle and Re-use Your Toothbrush
If you want to give Enable Nature’s Bamboo Charcoal Toothbrush a second life, try 3R’s:
Once your dear wooden toothbrush has served its purpose, reuse it for cleaning purposes, art& craft, or as garden markers for your plants.
- Remove the bristles and compost the handle
Pull the bristles out using pliers and recycle them using road-side collection services. Since the bamboo handle is completely biodegradable, dispose of it in a commercial composting bin and it biodegrades within 6-9 months*.
Bamboo is a Natural Material and it will fade over time. The top portion of your biodegradable toothbrush and even the handle may become lighter and faded with use. You need not worry as this is normal! It will not affect your brushing experience.