Kansa metal has also been proven to be super-effective for skin vitalisation as it has alkaline properties that balance your skin’s pH level. The healing properties of Kansa help to soothe and calm your skin while also adding an adequate amount of hydration.
Massaging with Enable Nature’s Kansa Guasha Tool will effectively stimulate blood circulation and increase your skin’s elasticity. It also balances the pitta dosha (a combination of fire and water in the body), which results in calm and youthful skin.
The heart-like shape of our Kansa Gua Sha is carved purposely to fit every part of your face and body to ensure thorough detoxification.
How to use Kansa Guasha?
1. For best results, store the Kansa Guasha in a refrigerator before use.
2. Use 2 -3 times a week.
3. Wash your face, apply a face serum or ghee and then start massaging.
4. Place the Kansa Guasha on your face as parallel to the skin as possible. Gently sweep in upward and outward motion. At the end of every motion, jiggle the Kansa Guasha a little in order to release facial stress that you may be holding. Sweep the Kansa Guasha at least 6 – 9 times in each area without lifting the tool.
5. Neck – Sweep the Kansa Guasha from the bottom of your neck moving upwards, against gravity.
6. Face – Sweep from the center of your chin moving out to the ear lobe.
Sweep underneath your cheekbone towards your hairline, to release the excess fluid that may be stored there.
7. Under eye – Very gently sweep under eye moving towards the mid line
8. Forehead – Sweep up from the eyebrows to the hairline, split this motion in 3 sections maintaining 6 strokes each.
Quick Tip – Please don’t sweep the Kansa Guasha too hard on your face. Gentle pressure will give you better results.
There are no reviews yet.