Enable Nature presents Kansa Wand a powerful massage tool offering targeted relief from discomfort. This rejuvenating massager uses the ancient Indian science of Ayurveda to bring balance to your body and overall well-being. The Kansa Wand has made it easy to give yourself a deep tissue treatment, increase circulation, and reduce stress. Its larger handle allows for greater control and comfort, while its curved shape works on hard-to-reach areas of the body including the face and neck. Enjoy instant relaxation with this luxurious massage wand – perfect for releasing tension in those tight knots and sore muscles. Kansa Wand can help reduce stress, improve circulation, soothe tired muscles, relax body tension, and relieve mental fatigue. It’s a must-have for anyone looking for more natural Zen in their life!
Kansa Wand Massager Benefits:
- Massaging on a regular basis will Nourish and revitalize the skin
- Helps to calm the mind, improve mental clarity & remove Stress
- Sleep better through increased circulation, rejuvenating yourself naturally and effortlessly!
- The ergonomic design makes it comfortable to use at home or out in nature
- First, Wash and cleanse the area you wish to treat.
- Apply a serum or oil According to your Skin Type.
- Take the Kansa wand and start moving it in circular motions
- Use very gentle, circular motions with slight pressure over each holding point for several seconds, ideally from 12-15 seconds.
- Release the pressure and move to another area of your body that needs attention.
- When done, wipe off any remaining massage oil from the Kansa Wand with a damp cloth and store until the next use!
• When you first receive your Kansa Wand or Kansa GuaSha we suggest washing it with a chemical-free soap or Clay (Fullers Earth) Paste. Gently towel dry and begin use.
• After every use, apply a few drops of tea tree oil on a dry cloth and rub it over the wand to help sterilize it.
• Rinse in cold water and dry.
Our Kansa Contains 71% copper, 28% Tin, and 1% Other Metals.
There are no reviews yet.